Our top choices of the best treadmills for 2018, based on price, durability, features and consumer feedbacks.
TT8 Treadmill Key Specs:
Sole TT8 Treadmill Review
The Sole TT8 is engineered for long-term trouble-free use. With its non folding, sturdy frame, t is designed primarily for runners. We can say its frame is almost indestructible. It has been made of welded steel, (not bolted), protected by epoxy powder coated paint, baked to appliance-finish durability. It is capable to withstand a handling of multiple users of various heights and weights (up to 400lbs).
The TT8 is equipped with a powerful 4.0CHP motor which is used to drive the treadbelt, as well as two additional motors that operate the incline and decline levels. Sole's motors have much heavier flywheels than its competitors. Flywheels cause the motor to run cooler with less amp draw and extend the life of the motor. One more unbeatable feature the TT8 comes with is a size and quality of its rollers. It is equipped with high-end 3" crowned rollers, and perma-waxed reversible deck which offers any runner uncompromising quality for years and years of use.
The Sole TT8 treadmill comes with 10 preloaded workout programs, including five preset profiles, one Manual program, one Custom, one Fit Test, and two Heart Rate programs The preset programs are as follow:
- The Hill program - simulates going up and down a hill.
- The Fat Burn program - designed to maximize the burning of fat. There are many schools of thought on the best way to burn fat but most experts agree that a lower exertion level that stays at a steady workload is the best. The absolute best way to burn fat is to keep your heart rate at around 60% to 70% of its maximum potential. This program does not use heart rate but simulates a lower, steady exertion workout.
- The Cardio program - this is exercise for your heart and lungs. It will build up your heart muscle and increase blood flow and lung capacity. It is designed to increase your cardiovascular function and endurance.
- The Strength program is designed to strengthen and tone your legs and glutes (muscles of the butt).
- The Interval program takes you through high levels of intensity followed by periods of low intensity. This forces your body to become more efficient due to spikes in heart rate, between recovery periods.
The TT8 has a large 10.1" TFT LCD display built into the console. There are also cooling fans, bottle holder and a built-in sound system. An audio port on the front of the console allows you plug any audio source signal, including iPod, MP3, CD player or even a TV or computer audio signal. There is also a headphone jack for private listening. Moreover, the console comes equipped with a Bluetooth transceiver to be used with smart phones or tablet computers via the Sole Fitness App. You can download it for free from the Apple Store or Google Play, and then follow the instructions in the App to sync with your exercise machine. The Sole Fitness App also allows you to sync your workout data with one of many fitness cloud sites we support: iHealth, MapMyFitness, Record, MyFitnessPal or Fitbit. In addition to the pulse grip bar for heart rate monitoring, the TT8's console has a wireless capability, which can be used to interact with a wireless transmitter chest strap.
All Sole treadmills come with Lifetime warranties on all major components. Moreover, all service is performed in the home. The TT8 comes with two warranty options to choose from: a light commercial and residential. The residental WARRANTY includes:
Where to Buy Sole TT8 at Best Price?
Although one may think the official website is the best place to buy Sole Fitness treadmill, in recent time we recevied a few reports about their bad (slow) support, from our readers. Fortunately, the Sole Fitness equipment is available through Amazon, as well. There you'll find better deals compared to the other online retailers.
The Sole treadmill line is on sale right now
SEE BEST PRICE